Become a Member or make a tax deductable Donation:
- Donate: All donations support our education and outreach programs, free to everyone. Support our organization. All donations are tax deductable. JWFF is a 501C3 exempt organization.
Three ways to become a member:
- Single membership - $25
- Household membership (resides in the same house) -$35
3. Print out the application
- Mail the check and completed application to the address indicated on the form
- Come join the fun!
Interested in learning about fly fishing?
- We have a wealth of experience in our club and new speaker's or Fly Tyers monthly.
- We can get you started on the river whether you heed help with your cast or landing a big one. Before long you'll be sharing what you've learned
- You do not need to be a member to check us out. Come join us at one of our monthly meetings and speak with the members and listen to one of our spectacular guest speakers.
*MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION/DUES RENEWAL NOTICE Due by February 1st